Poligras Football systems are Polytan | STI’s soccer surface systems for community club associations, entry to medium player level and are designed to meet FIFA 1 Star certification according to the FIFA Quality Concept for Football Turf.
Poligras characteristics replicate natural turf but with the bonus of being extremely durable. Polytan | STI’s soccer pitches require less maintenance and therefore provide more playing hours and are a cost effective solution for clubs and associations.
Polytan | STI offers Football systems that are designed to meet the exacting criteria of the FIFA quality Concept for Football Turf and have an impressive reference list of FIFA 1 Star certified pitches.
Poligras Premier surface is constructed using 270 Micron Re-Spring and Cool-Plus technology. This proprietary sports fibre with added thatch layer is incredibly soft yet has outstanding durability. Re-Spring technology ensures the surface fibres maintain vertical formation increasing the longevity of ball surface characteristics over previous technology. The CoolPlus technology delivers temperature reduction and increased surface softness.
Poligras Premier uses Polytan | STI’s performance and stabilizing infill systems ensuring optimum playing characteristics and is second to none, the quality, durability and unequalled performance has been recognised by leading football associations throughout Asia.
•270 Micron, Re-Spring Monofilament CoolPlus 65mm pile height proprietory sports fibre
•Non-directional thatch fibre for pile support
•STI performance and stabilizing infilll systems providing consistant playing characteristics
•Hybrid Emulsion secondary backing for complete dimensional stability and increased tuft lock strength
•Kiln-dried silica sand and recycled SBR rubber or coated and coloured SBR rubber granules composite infill system designed to provide underfoot cushion and consistant field performance characteristics
Poligras MFL 40 Premium
Poligras MFL 40 Premium is constructed on an ACS Elastic layer shockpad this delivers unsurpassed player comfort and system durability while maintaining the highest surface performance characteristics year after year. The return on investment over the life of a Poligras MFL 40 Premium system is impressive given the available playable hours and ability to hold elite level competitions.
- 200 Micron, mono-filament 40mm pile height polyethylene sports fibre
- Hybrid Emulsion secondary backing for completed dimensional stability and increased tuft lock strength
- Kiln-dried silica sand and recycled SBR rubber or coated and coloured SBR rubber granules composite infill system designed to provide underfoot cushion and consistant field performance characteristics
- Qualipur 2650 polyurethane seam adhesive compatible with Hybrid Emulsion secondary backing
- In-situ poured Elastic layer shockpad providing long term shock absorption and ensuring compliance with sporting authority certification requirements.
Poligras MFL 60
Poligras MFL 60 is designed to meet FIFA one star certification under the FIFA Quality Concept for Football Turf. The system is constructed on a non-elastic layer base and has a pile height of 60mm. Polgiras MFL 60 is ideal for community club applications and associations with limited funds that require a quality durable football surface.
- 200 Micron, mono-filament, polyethylene, 60mm pile height sports fibre
- Hybrid Emulsion secondary backing for complete dimensional stability and increased tuft lock strength
- Kiln-dried silica sand and recycled SBR rubber particles composite infill system designed to provide underfoot cushion and field performance characteristics
- Qualipur 2650 polyurethane seam adhesive - compatible with Hybrid Emulsion secondary backing